These are common ASCII text files containing the corresponding image's 3-by-4 projection matrix.
- In order to use 3x4 projection matrices as input for SURE, a folder containing one .txt file for each image is required.
- Make sure, that the folder containing the .txt files contains only this kind of .txt files with the exactly same count as your imagery.
- The correspondence will be established through the alphabetical sequence.
- Preferably, the .txt have the same name as the image file, so the ascending sorting ensures the same sequence.
Structure of a Projection Matrix:
- Each ASCII .txt file contains one (arbitrary) word at the beginning, followed by the 12 elements of the matrix.
- The elements should be separated, e.g. by white spaces, tab stops or line breaks.
An example of a.txt file containing a projection matrix