What's new in SURE 2.3
data: courtesy of Aerowest
Introducing SURE 2.3
Radically boosting photogrammetric productivity with the most powerful SURE Software release to date!
Deliver amazing 3D meshes, point clouds and True Orthos timely, with enhanced capabilities for more flexible processing and product delivery.
- The parameter allowing for production of *.gtif output doesn't exist anymore in user interfaces and command-line interfaces, SURE is generating GeoTIFF tags instead.
- New parameters are added to the user interface and command-linie interface controlling the production of TIFF world files and Image Pyramids
- Either specify the area of interest within a bounding box or alternatively load polygons for more complex definitions.
- Use polygons to generate smooth water surfaces in 2.5D and 3D. Hint: water-body filtering is only one use-case for the functionality. In a 2.5D workflow (e.g. true-orthos) this tool might also be used to fill the space between buildings in narrow streets with points generated from the height of polygon vertices.
- Pass through projection information (WKT-Strings) throughout the complete processing chain also.
- *.gtif format is no longer produced by SURE.
- SURE Pro is no longer controlled through the command line interface.