SURE Installation and Activation
Installation of SURE
- Ensure you have suitable hardware - refer to hardware requirements
Download SURE through our website - or get in touch with email@example.com://www.nframes.com/trial-license/
- Start installation by double-clicking the downloaded file:
The downloaded trial without a key is limited to 14 days and a project with a total amount of 8GPix of input data. For unlimited input size, a license key must be activated (a 30-day trial of the full version of SURE can also be made available by the nFrames team at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Activation of a license key
A license key can be activated in two ways:
Through the downloaded SURE trial interface – Typing the key in the Activation Box, which is found in File → Preferences → SURE Activation → Activate
Or with the help of CMD/CLI: SURE.exe --activate <key>
The user needs to follow these steps on all the machines that will be used as Nodes for Distributed Processing as well.
- Please review our recommendations on Hardware
- For running a project in SURE, the user should have a PC that has an internet connection in order to use the license. Else the license will run in Grace Time.
- Moreover running it on virtual machines it is not allowed. Thus, please make sure that Hyper-V is deactivated and reboot your machine. (Then verify again if Hyper V is deactivated). You can do this by simply checking: Control Panel → Programs → Turn Windows Features on and off.